It’s been two weeks since American Horror Story: Coven wrapped up for the season and I’m still going through withdrawal.
Everything about the season was awesome, well except that masturbation scene with Gabourey Sidibe. I really wasn’t ready for that. In fact, I had a night terror after seeing it.
The one thing that I can’t shake is how much I loved Myrtle Snow and the way she talked, and how she talked about entertaining, food & where she got her hair. She went out like a G in the end. Shit, who screams “BALENCIAGAAAAAA!” while being burned at the stake?
I am also still tripping/laughing about the Seven Wonders.
– Telekinesis: The ability to manipulate objects with the power of the mind
– Concilium: The ability to control the mind of others
– Pyrokinesis: The ability to control and conjure fire
– Divination: The extra-sensory awareness of things
– Transmutation: The ability to move instantaneously from one location to another
– Vitalum Vitalis: The balancing of scales between one life force and another
– Descensum: Spiritual decent into the netherworld/purgatory or afterlife
For giggles, I came up with the Seven Wonders for Black Witches & Warlocks
– Foodation: Unfry a bucket of chicken
– Drinkupa: Turn a pitcher of Kool-Aid into a 5th of Remy Martin
– Freedom: Get Kwame Kilpatrick released from Prison
– Vitalum Negro: Bring Johnny Cochran back from the dead
– El Musica: Make Black radio relevant
– Tea Party: Locate Barack Obama’s original birth certificate
– Good Bless The Child: Cure Kanye West of his retardation
Anyway… I’m looking forward to the next season and more witty quips from Jessica Lange after her return from her hell that included a pissy smelling shack decked out in knotty pine!