As I have mentioned before, I fucking love Twitter! It allows me to share random thoughts, get things out of my head & act as a voyeur as I peep into other people’s lives.
One recent fad going on with Twitter are memes. Unlike many blogging memes that I’ve encountered, the Twitter memes are actually fun & quick because you only have 140 characters to get your point across.
For instance, there was a meme where you had to list “3 turn off words.” A few of my tweets included shit like; “I’m broke bitch”, “I take Valtrex” & “won’t give head.”
So when I got home yesterday, I logged onto Twitter to see what was going on (I now comsider Twitter to be a news & fun bullshit info source). Once, I logged in, I noticed that there was a new meme going on called “11th commandment.” The point was to name an 11th commandment obviously, so I got busy coming up with shit that I believe actually needs to be written in stone.
Here are a few of my 11th commandment tweets from last night:
- Thou shalt not “superman” any hoes.
- Thou shalt not confuse rap with hip-hop under any circumstance.
- Thou shalt not post drunk tweets and forget to delete them in the morning.
- Thous shalt not believe that Mary J Blige has real talent.
- Thou shalt not be found dead in closet bound & gagged with dick & nuts all tied up after getting into some freaky shit.
- Thou shalt not consider yourself a photographer if thine cannot shoot in manual mode.
- Thou shall have at least 1 really good white friend with good credit willing to co-sign.
- Thou shalt not wear Apple Bottom jeans if thine bottom is melon shaped and or coupled with a muffin top.
- Thou shalt not wear corn rows over the age of 29. This include you Charlie Wilson.
- Thou shalt not cum inside unless thine has a job with benefits to support a jump off baby.
- Thou shalt not jack off when thine wife is asleep in the same room.
- Thou shalt not covet US slavery reparations checks, even if the Black Messiah is in office.
- Thou shalt not listen to Nancy Grace longer than 4 minutes.
- Thou shalt not were flip flops in the work place unless it’s located at the beach.
- Thou shalt not leave the house ashy as hell.
Did I miss any? Do you have any to add. Come on, this shit is fun!