I partied all night last night & day late savings time has thrown me off big time so I tried to remedy myself with food. This is my new favorite stir fry to make.
– Chicken breast (1)
– Mushroom flavored soy sauce
– Shitake mushrooms (4)
– 2 green onions (2)
– 3 garlic cloves (3)
– ¼ cup of water
– Couple pinches of flour
– Marinate chicken breast in mushroom flavored soy sauce for 30 minutes.
– Toss marinated chicken, crushed garlic & handful of cashews into piping oiled wok & toss to cook evenly.
– Once chicken is done toss in your mushrooms, green onions and toss
– Before the mushrooms loose their firmness add a ¼ cup of water or less & 2-3 pinches of flour to thicken sauce.
– Serve with your favorite rice then turn it out with a few red pepper flakes!
I made Suite Suzy a bowl today but I used spiced shrimp instead of chicken as a special treat for her. She said is was delicious but since I cannot eat shellfish I will never know for myself.