So much of my life is an open book, so there is not much here about me that most don’t know, but thanks to Renea, I had to scavenge my brain for six Bygbaby factoids.
So here you is:
- I pee in the shower & have since I was like 10. The first time Suite Suzy & I showered together I slipped up & peed on her leg. Needless to say, I shower alone most times.
- I love Sinead O’Connor; weird I know but my dad put me up on her around the same time he put me up on John Coltrane.
- When I was 12, I got a Jheri Curl & I think it was the worst one in Detroit, shit maybe in the Midwest! My shit was like a wet ass afro & my pillows were fucked up because my cap never stayed on while I was sleep.
- My left eye is a little lazy thanks to bad genes from my dad. On his side there are many of us with varying degrees lazy eyedness (is that a word).
- I know how to illegally reconnect electricity to a house & had to do it for myself once when I was single (way back when). I got away with it for about 4 months & was cold busted.
- My favorite cereal is Raisin Bran & I can eat at least 3 bowls in one sitting. When I was a kids, Cap’n Crunch Crunch Berrys was my poison of choice, now it’s too sweet.
- I once considered getting circumcised in my twenties to have a “sexier look” & by the insistence of my father (he got circ’d @ the age of 30). After talking to an urologist about the process, benefits & risks, not to mention not being able to get busy for a month, I said fuck that. At that point I decided to have an elephant trunk until the day I die.
Tagged….Here are the rules:
Ok.. So, here are the rules: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Now let’s have some fun.
Stephen Bess (Morphological Confetti)
Liz (Los Angelista’s Guide To The Pursuit Of Happiness)
Shanna (The Luscious Librarian)
Erica C (Paths Not Taken)
James Tubman (The Tubman Solution)
Jose Vilson (The Jose Vilson)