Since my last post, I was incommunicado because I was trying to calm my life down from this summers hectic to demanding schedule & I am now feeling like things are pretty settled. I decided to not take any classes this semester because my mind was fried when school started, so next semester I am gonna have to step my game up. You may not give shit about what has been going on with me but for some reason I feel compelled to put this out there for the world to know (I just re-read this last sentence & it sounds stupid and dramatic but, I am leaving it in).
To share with you what has jumped off over the past 2 weeks, I have put together a quick overview. This list is out of order big time but this is my life, so since I have been gone I:
- Celebrated my 32nd birthday 9/19 : extra special day because of Suite Suzy & the girls
- Purchased 9 pair of Tommy Hilfiger tighty whities (yes I wear tighty whities sometimes; I am a little boy @ heart)
- Purchased 9 Tommy Hilfiger Stay White V-neck classic tees (fellas you gotta get some of theses!)
- Got a little 5% pay increase (I’m a star dammit)
- Was invited to join the Diversity Advisory Board at work
- Farted loudly in a work meeting
- Confronted a Crackhead about asking for money for “keeping an eye on my car” while I was eating my dinner @ Union Street Grill
- Lost 3 locks (was depressed about this but ok now)
- Help my little sister Baby & her son Bay Bay move after she got evicted over some drama with her baby daddy
- Finished a work intense website & have started a new one (business is good & steady)
- Got pissed at my mom for verbally abusing/attacking my oldest child (mom still does not think she was wrong)
- Was sick/exhausted/fucked up & missed 2 days of work
- Saw 3 movies
- Purchased a new wireless mighty mouse for my MacBook Pro
- Spilled water on my MacBook Pro keyboard, which fucked it up so I had to replace it (thank God for Apple Care cause I did not have to come out of pocket)
- Wondered what life as a unicorn in an enchanted forest would be like
- Felt thankful for my little family
- Mentally attacked a woman for wearing white pumps after Labor Day (fashion has not changed bitches! Don’t get it twisted)
- Cannot stop watching ANTM, Flavor of Love or Nip/Tuck
- Downloaded at least 40 new songs
- Cancelled my Gee’s Bend trip last minute & I am going to be pissed about this for a while. I tell ya, it’s hard doing business with black folk (not all but damn!
Holla & wazzz up to all of my new readers (you know who you is).